Stepping Stones

August 2004

Monday, November 27, 2006

 

< MISC. >

Hard to get back to work today.

How do you make a greater or less than and equal to sign on your computer? If you can do it in word under symbols, where I am assuming it is located, can you also do it on blogger?

I have one of those fancy showerheads with different settings, though I found one and only use it. Strange when you get up and take a shower and it is set on another setting !? Especially when I live alone, and don't have people over, especially those who would need to take a shower.

How long can I procrastinate from working on this one project? My guess is quiet awhile, look at the crap I am writing now.

I need to complete some things in my life, one of them just happens to be a video game, which now has priority above all the rest.

|




<< Home
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com