Stepping Stones

August 2004

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

Today's Horoscope

"You may start the day with a fine sense of who you are and where you are going, but by afternoon, the fog settles over the land and you might not be as certain about anything at all. Beneath the surface, you can feel a rumbling, but not strong enough to be an earthquake. Finding your way can be difficult, but you may not have a choice. Trust your imagination to draw you a map."


I enjoy reading the my horoscope everyday. I don't put much stock in them, but it is still fun. Today's had a little bit of truth in it though for me.
I did wake up and have a good handle on the day. I thought I knew what was going on or what might be going on.
Then I sat down and read something this morning. One of those inane little things that you end up falling into... knowing full well it was going to leave a bad taste .. but you just can't help it. You want to know what was said or is being said, or will be said.
It was that which is throwing my day off.
It made me mad... not just angry or annoyed but really mad. so mad just thinking of it makes me want to punch someone. Violence needs to happen to funnel this anger. Maybe I should just take up boxing.. or just spend soem time at the gym today hitting the bag. I'll have to go home at lunch and get my training gloves...

Man I am damn mad ...

And what really sucks, I can completly see where someone else would think it was trivial and meaningless and brush it off. I am having a hard time doing that... even though I know it is the best solution .... MAD, DAMN MAD!
Sadly it is not even worth mentioning... unless you want to be smacked?

|




<< Home
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com