Stepping Stones

August 2004

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

 

The Wheel

Somedays I feel like I am just inventing or waiting for topics to strike me, to write about, but I really shoudln't because there is stoopid crap that is always happening in my life. Like yesterday, getting busted at work for my recent odd behavior of taking 2 hour lunches.
It wasn't that odd to me, I actually was taking 2 hours and enjoying it... I just shouldn't have been doing it everyday.
So I have to nip that in the bud. It was a nice run though, and had some good times on my couch, during the day.
Which runs me to thinking, about what jackass came up with 8-5 40+ hr work week. Didn't they make a movie in 80's about working 9-5, hell what happened to that concept.
And what about those French, hell they got it better then we do... not to mention siesta's
Umm tacos... k
I have to go feed a taco craving now.

|




<< Home
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com