Stepping Stones

August 2004

Monday, August 07, 2006

 

IGNORE ME!!!!

Ya, it was damn funny. If you don't know then your Sunday evening is not filled with crying laughter like mine.
Sundays have turned into some awesome tv evenings. So while I sat and relaxed last night, I thought I would throw up a list of what my tivo currently tapes for me, in other words heres a list of what I watch religiously...

1. RESCUE ME - come on this show rocks, I don't know if there is anything better on cable television right now.
2. Deadwood - I like this show... lots of cussing, old west, whores, gambling and now the Earps have made an appearence.... good stuff
3. Stargate SG-1 - I watch both of them, but after 9 years, this show is still great... still top notch writing and to think, they are going to do 2 more movies based on the original movie of course, not the TV show... but still... damn good SCi Fi television.
4. CSI reruns - this summer because of the lack of tons of new programs I have been watching CSI reruns on Spike ...I've become hooked, and ince I have never seen the show before, it is all new to me.
5. Star Trek - TNG, I still can not, not tape this show everyday (plus I love double negatives) Now I don't watch them, just usually the first few minutes, until I can tell if it is an episode I can stand watching again... otherwise, it get deleted immediatly. But the DVR, still gets them everday.
6. Futurama, Family Guy and the Venture Brothers - the current adult swim lineup that must be watched.
7. NFL live- yup its that time again, here comes fantasy foorball, so everyday it is keeping up with an hour of NFL news from ESPN.

Other than that, I am just waiting... waiting for some sitcoms to start new episodes, waiting for Smallville, Battlestar Galactica, the Shield not to metion ER, Greys Anatomy, Gilmore Girls and Sopranos to roll out some fresh stuff... but that is for the fall.

|




<< Home
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com