Stepping Stones

August 2004

Thursday, June 15, 2006

 

Change in the wind

I was talking with some friends about a week ago, about life feeling out of balance.
I had a plan. I was going to get what control I could. I was going for some kind of balance. 2 weeks later and things have only gotten worse. But maybe it is not worse but just different, and I just haven't coped with that yet.
I do know being addicted to an online computer game, is not the solution... well maybe it is part of the solution but not the whole solution.
Not going to the gym and then spending my days eating fast food and feeling guilty is not a solution either.
Same woould go for, not paying bills and the like.
Don't know if I believe in the reality check, the wake up call or any of that.
I do know that is I don't get off my ass I might not be able to get off my ass.
I am lazy... listen closely to me snore.

|




<< Home
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com