Stepping Stones

August 2004

Thursday, May 18, 2006

 

Sunrise over the Tennessee River

Something about a conference.
Not sure why but I had the most vivid dream I have had in a long long time. I can remember, and recall so much, and at the same time was so completly absorbed in the dream. It wasn't a bad dream either. It might have struck to close to home... but it was nice.
Maybe it was the hotel bed... it is a damn nice bed, one of those very expensive hotels. Maybe it is the thought of room service breakfast or hotel bar charges to the room or that the office is picking up the tab... Or the beautiful woman I spent the evening talking and drinking with. Then again, maybe just maybe ... and most likely it was just the amount of beer I drank.
Regardless I enjoyed it. So I need coffee, I have a balcony, and room service bringing me breakfast .. Plus this robe doesn't feel to bad either.

|




<< Home
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com