Stepping Stones

August 2004

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

 

SUDOKU BITCHESS !!!

Sodoku

n : the form of ratbite fever occurring in the Far East [syn: spirillum fever]

I have the ratbite fever. Oh yes.

Sudoku - Fuckin puzzle
The name "Sudoku" is the Japanese abbreviation of a longer phrase, "Suuji wa dokushin ni kagiru" (数字は独身に限る?), meaning "the digits must remain single" (that sucks, lonely logic problems, I think the puzzle just called me fat!!)

I have been on a ratbite fever of a sudoku tear lately. Plus I have been bored in the evenings. So bored I even bought a sudoku puzzle book.
Shit is crazy.

I really think sudoku is for people who love chess but really really suck at it. Like me.
plus I take a lot of gratiification in being able to complete a logic puzzle.
Maybe I should have taken logic in school, and I wouldn't have this sudoku, ratbite fever problem that I have.

I'll probably just stop as I start playing more video games.


|




<< Home
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com