Stepping Stones

August 2004

Monday, May 15, 2006

 

Hair pulling

Frazzle
Frazzle
Frazzle

Not sure but lately I have been on pins and needles, anxious. Not sure for what or why. Some of it is psychoses related, I have talked myself into a problem I think, and until I get an answer, the possibilities are going to haunt me.
The rest of it is, completely ignoring any semblance of what I normally do. I have been on a drinking binge for the last week plus... been ignoring any routine I may have had, and have completely let all cleaning of the apt go ...
Top it all off with skipping work one day, skipping some responsibilities and now trying to catch up..Yea I am a little frazzled and strung out. Goal this week
Get some shit done.
1. Get back to some sort of routine - I need the structure, I need a baseline of some sort.
2. Get through this week of work and the conference
3. Get the apt and home straightened out

Not big goals by any means.. but I will have to work at them... and that just pisses me off. Pisses me off to the point I may not do them just to spite the need of, should. (it makes sense to me)

|




<< Home
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com