Stepping Stones

August 2004

Monday, May 01, 2006

 

Beating it into my head

A lot of times, you have to make some mistakes, to avoid making others. For me I tend to make the same mistakes over and over again, but they just tend to happen with less and less frequency. So I dipped into the made a mistake pool again over the weekend. It had been a while for this one, and I should have learned my lessons before. But I forgot. So I got to have a small reminder. Hopefully everything will move along fine, and I can see how long I can go without another mistake. The silver lining, is that I have a few trips planned this summer, one this upcoming weekend to go to the Derby. So I will be mistake free... well maybe anyways ...

|




<< Home
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com