Stepping Stones

August 2004

Sunday, April 23, 2006

 

Suck this

Its 10. And Iam watching some tivo, while trying to unwind. 1 bottle of wine and and I just might about make it.
Why? I spent 12 hrs at the office today. And dammit I am not done. I didn't get enough done, or not as much as I wanted too. Time has just been in short supply lately. Time for everything. So when I think about time, I always think about everything. Why because though I actually spent some time today getting to a much needed deadline. Tomorrow will come and go, and the deadline will come and go. And I will still be doing just what I have been doing.
Which if anything is like this weekend, I will randomly continue to wake up on my couch not sure how I got there. Because I remember getting into bed. Then I woke up on the couch. I do love my couch. I have negelected my couch. I just never knew it was a subconcious, called and I answer kind of relationship. But there I was at 4am on Staurday morning, wondering how I ended up on my couch, then I rolled over and went back to sleep... I needed it because I had to work all weekend, Working on a project which now, if you were to fly over, would notice a lot of falic symbol parking lots scattered here and there.... why, well because I had to work all weekend and that just sucks.

|




<< Home
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com