Stepping Stones

August 2004

Thursday, April 20, 2006

 
My dreams were filled with many maniacal misinterperted mishaps, probably set in a milieu.
On the up note, it did have those crazy melodramatic soap opera zoom ins and fade aways.

Tangent - I am not the fig plucker, but the fig plucker's son, and I will not pluck any figs until the fig plucker comes.
Plus I didn't even get laid in my dreams last night, I just saw the after effects, in soap opera speech ... it was starange.

Though today is going to be a bear. I did start it off with a lot of funk as I drove in. Between the Funk, the sunny morning after a rainy night and all the earthy goodness that comes in a morning like that... Today won't be so bad after all.

|




<< Home
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com