Stepping Stones

August 2004

Monday, April 10, 2006

 

Awkward

Everything lately has been awkward. And I am not sure why.
Example #1 - A friend stopped by the office to see some other people. I ran into her at the front. Now granted we are not the best of friends but we do like each other. I went for the handshake to say hello, she went for the hug. I switched tactics and ended up sliding my hand in for the perfect ass grab ... completly unintentional of course... one of those handshake to hug geometry things... So I went on like nothing happen. Though for the next few minutes all I could think about was
"Damn I just grabbed her ass" like I was 14 or something.

Example #2 - went out with some friends Friday night. I suggested a bar to try. I had never been there and felt a little adventure was in order. It was really bad karakoe night. So bad we got run off during a Steve Miller tribute.

Example #3 - Finally got back to gym this morning thinking I was going to do my normal routine. Since I screwed up my neck I haven't been able to really do much in the way of exercise for a while, so I though I would try to get back into the swing of things after my weekend of slothdom. Of course the pool was packed and for whatever reason, apparently after a week and a half of not doing something. I completly forget how. So there I was surrounded by others trying to lap swim, while really I was just flailing from one end to another, stopping every other lap and breathing like a winded walrus ... it was sad.

So its Monday again. maybe the awkward spell is gone. Maybe not. I look forward to another week of discovering how many different ways I can make myself feel silly, maybe this week I can go for the hug to handshake move, and grab a little boob ... who knows what the week will hold.

|




<< Home
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com