Stepping Stones

August 2004

Friday, March 10, 2006

 

Well my Liver killing of a vacation is about to begin.
I am very excited. Very Very Excited..... there will be family and fun and booze and holidays and lots of food and of course a few trips to the local strip joints I am sure.
A vacation with out boobs is just not worth it ...

So in my absence I have twisted a friends arm to come back and write again, many may rember him from his brief 2 week stint here while I was vacationing before. HE has agreed to do some more writing and I am very appreciative for it.
Also he is one of those friends... the one we all have, that you stay constantly jealous of because of all the cool stuff they do and have ... BASTARDS

With that ... see you after St. Pattys day ...
Have some green beer with me!!!

|




<< Home
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com