Stepping Stones

August 2004

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

 

Spare a little time

I have a rather large extended family. A family who because of the frequency which I have seen and visitind with, I don't really consider extended, they're just family. Of course, there are always those 2nd and third cousins that I haven't seen in a long while, or never and those I consider extended. But that is lazyiness on my part.
Recently had a death in family. Aunt Zelda.
Though I didn't know her very well, I think what gets me about her detah is having to think about death. I dread having such a large family at these times, because it means watching many good people die. Which I hope to see. Morbid as it sounds, these are people I should be outliving. That is the way it is suppose to work. Your children don't go first ... you do kind of thing...

|




<< Home
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com