Stepping Stones

August 2004

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

 

My beanie was broken


Don't really understand what I have been thinking so far this morning...
Got up way to early, went to the gym, for whatever reason didn't bring any socks, no shorts just 2 pairs of boxers, and the gayest brighest orange t shirt I had. Needless to say, I didn't win any dates with my fashion statement.
Sure enough that wasn't enough for me. Nope I grabbed the ugliest green slacks I have and slipped on for work.
I think I am subconciuosly trying to ruin myself, one fashion mistake at a time. I mean I know I don't own that many nice clothes and am by no means a great dresser, but I do like to look nice, and sure enough Today I am just shooting myself in the foot.
So when you see the dork coming, step aside, you don't want to catch this ...

|




<< Home
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com