Stepping Stones

August 2004

Friday, February 10, 2006

 

Tivo lovin

Is it really Friday, or is this some kind of cruel joke? I am exhausted. It has been a heck of a week.

All professions have their down side, and for me it is the evening meetings. This week there were three of them. I just do not like evening meetings/ presentations. I understand that it has to be that way, so the public can participate, which is needed. But still it cuts in to my time. My little bit, small slice of time. A little 3-4 hr window, a day that I have where I can relax. After that, the rest of the day is gone, gone to work, sleep, gym, and work. Next week there is only one scheduled evening meeting, so that will be nice.

I mean I got a lot of tivo to watch.

|




<< Home
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com