Stepping Stones

August 2004

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

 

Soy SUCKS ASS!!

There really is no mistaking it. I have tried and tried. I have tried soy, soy dogs, soy milk plain on cereal, in a latte ... in box with a fox.. and I would bet fried fox asshole is better than soy. Soy sucks!!
In an effort to eat healthier, I thought it would be nice to start to include one serving, every few days or so, of soy in my diet. I can't do it. Soy sucks.
Now I do like soy sauce, but that is all salt. And yes those old school lunch line burgers made from soy. Delicious and processed. Not healthy. I even think there is soy in McDonald's burgers, or there use to be. But if I started the all big mac diet, I think I would soon be smelling like special sauce all the time. So that is out of the question.

Oh well, so I found a food I hate. Soy is its name.

|




<< Home
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com