Stepping Stones

August 2004

Monday, February 27, 2006

 

Mouth, Foot...umm tasty!!

Yea, so fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me... keep fooling me... your better off just taking me to Vegas.

So I met a lot of new people over the weekend. I met some new people today. I took a step out there.
Asked her for a cup of coffee.
We had a nice conversation.
She was flirting with me. I was flirting back.
She said yes to coffee, maybe a drink. Then she said she was married.

I was a little taken aback. Not the answer I thought. I made a little more conversation so I wouldn't just run off. I thanked her for the yes, told her I wouldn't hold her to it. I left before it might have gotten more awkward. She's been married for seven years. I don't need to mess with that.

Ahh... just got to keep plugging forward... the guy code, says so.
You have to take your licks, then hopefully you'll get a few ...

|




<< Home
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com