Stepping Stones

August 2004

Friday, January 27, 2006

 

In the year 2000


Work has been insane lately. 3 doing the work of 5 or 6 is starting to test us. It is nuts... but still I make time for this. I need this.
Somedays like I need this like I need a hole in my head, but that is another story altogether.

Today's crisis is of course donoughts ... some breeder in our office decided to have a kid, said kid for whatever reason is in school, said school, then forces kid and kid's parents to sell donoughts. To top it off, the office bought into this breeder/ school/ glaze scam, and we now have dozens of glazed Krispy Kreme donoughts in the office breakroom that tempt me every cup of coffee I get... I must resist, I must not fail in my denial of the glaze. If they were curllers, I would have no power whats so ever. But the power of the glaze does not hold me in its merciless grip as does the curller.

I must resist. Why I think I am actually getting near a weight of 220. This is big time for me. First time I have seen this weight since, THE YEAR 2000 (in my best Conan voice). I must power through the 220's and reach 200, that is the goal this year. The glaze will not stop me. Taco hell might... but the glaze will not.... Ummmm BEAN BURRITTO LOVE !!!!

|




<< Home
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com