Stepping Stones

August 2004

Sunday, January 01, 2006

 

Calvinesque


Lazy Sundays are great. Woke up late, bummed around. Played a little, watching some movies and football. A good Sunday. A good way to start the year.
I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by New Years eve. I had planned on staying home, per usual new years, but was actually invited to a couple of parties. One a small gathering of friends, for some movies and good food, and a second of "Dress to Impress" full on New Years Eve party. I choose the small gathering. We had good food, good converstaions, laughs while watching a movie and a 2 year entertain himself. It was a nice evening. Of course I ate too much and managed to make myself ill from overstuffing, but it was new years and the food was good. As for the other party, I do hope they had fun, I hope everybody impressed. Maybe next year I'll have the clothes to attend such a thing.

Ahh... but to the Sunday. The glorious, lazy, relaxing Sunday. And to think, I get tommorrow off too, another day to relax, another day to slowly start the New Year off right.

|




<< Home
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com